(A) Notification of Infringement
At UK IPTV Service, we take copyright infringement seriously and strive to respond to valid notices promptly. If you are a copyright owner or an agent representing one, and you believe that any content hosted on our website (ukiptvservice.co.uk) infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To ensure compliance with the DMCA, please provide the following information in writing to our Designated Copyright Agent at UK IPTV Service:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, indicating their consent to the submission of the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works on UK IPTV Service are involved, a representative list of such works on the website.
- Sufficiently detailed information to enable us to locate the specific infringing material on our website, including URLs or other relevant identifying information.
- Contact information reasonably sufficient to allow UK IPTV Service to reach the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that the removal or disabling of access to your content on UK IPTV Service was done in error or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must be provided in writing to our Designated Copyright Agent at UK IPTV Service and should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber, or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- The subscriber’s name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which UK IPTV Service may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or their agent.
(C) Designated Copyright Agent
UK IPTV Service’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the designated email address is solely for DMCA-related notifications and counter-notifications. For any other inquiries, comments, or requests, please contact UK IPTV Service customer service through the ukiptvservice.co.uk website.
Please ensure that you comply with all the requirements mentioned above to ensure the validity of your DMCA notice or counter-notification.
Note: I have updated the website to ukiptvservice.co.uk based on your request. However, it is important to consult with legal professionals or experts to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.